Re: Is Code::Block Accessible?

Life in Six Dots

Thanks Lukasz, I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my query. I think I'll stick to my current IDE. All the best, Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lukasz Golonka via groups.io
Sent: 02 August 2021 13:59
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is Code::Block Accessible?

Hello,

On Sun, 1 Aug 2021 21:08:13 +0100
"Life in Six Dots" <hello@lifeinsixdots.com> wrote:

Can anyone tell me if Code::Blocks is accessible with NVDA or JAWS? Preferably with a braille display.

It is usable to some extend but unless you're required to use this
particular IDE I would look into an alternative one if I were you since
as far as I can tell it offers no significant advantages over
competition and accessibility is significantly lacking in various areas.

--
Regards