Re: NVDARemote (iOS/iPadOS, Free) 1.0 released

On Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 04:04 PM, hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:
if there is some one that can give directions off list to set either the apple version up or the android one can you let us know and I can put the directions onto a web page on what to do.
-
This is a kinda-sorta gray area for me, in that it's NVDA related, but not on the native platform.  If heavy duty discussion of other NVDA Remote for iOS or Android is desired, I am asking that dedicated topics for each be created in the Chat Subgroup, as the focus will most likely be getting the app configured under its native OS, at least initially, and that's not NVDA related, per se.

It would probably be better even to keep discussion of use of either of those on the Chat Subgroup since it would be so distinctive to the platform of the NVDA Remote app that it really doesn't translate to the PC platform, NVDA's main "home."

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.