locked Re: Tips on using windows10

Arlene

Is it like that for all windows ten computers?  I know for my computer it’s this pc.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Monte Single
Sent: August 2, 2021 4:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Tips on using windows10

I cannot answser all your questions.

First, there are some differences, yes.

They are really not that significant.

The desktop is much the same, my computer is called
“this pc”.

The start menu is changed some.

If you want to searchfor something, press the windows or start key and  enter your search.

Arrow down through the results and enter on  your choice.

There are some more  windows shortcut keys, like “windows key plus I” for settings.

Just jump right in,  it’s alright.

There is a group for win 10 it is called winaccess;

To join;  go to;

Winaccess+subscribe@...

Cheers,

Monto