Re: Off-Topic: Android Accessibility Resources

Rosemarie Chavarria

On 8/3/2021 7:00 AM, Marisane Moruthanyana wrote:
Good day guys

I hope you are well and safe.

I am trying though troubled by school work.

I may be doing something wrong here.

Please forgive me.

I have just bought a samsung A21s phone and is challenging me.

Would you mind directing me to the right samsung mailing list used by
blind so that I may be assisted?

I tried to search for it, but I don't find it.

My challenge, if I may say, is that when I am in the edit field, I
cannot move character by character or word for word, etc.

This means I cannot easily edit what I have wrongly inserted.

Please assists.

What setting do I go to for me to actavate the character, word mode?

Once again, my apologies for using this mailing list for what is not meant for.

I will be glad if you could direct me to the right samsung mailing
list that blind users of the phone assist each other.

Thanking you in advance.
Marisane