Re: audio themes add-on? any plans?

Kevin Cussick

Hi, well do you want it?

On 01/08/2021 05:23, Curtis Delzer wrote:
wow, wouldn't I be able to use that working version . . .
I truly depend on the functionality of that app to tell where items are on the screen, let alone what kind of items they are.
On 7/31/2021 1:57 PM, Kevin Cussick via groups.io wrote:
Hi,   I do not know the answer but do have a working version.

On 31/07/2021 21:13, Curtis Delzer wrote:
Does anyone know if this add-on will be updated? SURE MISS IT in the latest NVDA, truly a wonderful addition to the computing experience!