From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account
Sent: 19 September 2016 11:09
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Mystery surrounding computer

Well, nvda used to have a rare bug that started it thinking control was pressed or windows was pressed all the time. That issue has gone now as far as I can tell.

I still feel that just maybe some keys are dual use on the internal keyboard or certain shift configurations are on by default to creat this effect for some reason. Most laptops have at least one key that is for function, and it may well be that this in combination with another key will turn the feature off.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-