Re: Choosing default applications by file extension is tedious. Any better approaches?

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 10:25 PM, Luke Robinett wrote:
The navigation there is currently quite poor, as I outlined previously.
-
And as you also noted, it's just a bad design.  I have no idea why there is not a search feature there, as there should be.  That particular area is as hated by the sighted as by anyone who's using a screen reader!

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.