How should I read the parameter information of each method in Visual Studio?

Rowen Cary

I use C# to program, and I want to know how to read the parameter information of each method. Visual Studio has a shortcut key, Ctrl+Shift+Space or CtrL +k, p which is useless for me. When I use the above shortcut When you press the key, NVDA will only read "Ready", but using the up and down arrows does not read the given parameter information. Is this a bug in NVDA? Microsoft has related tutorials. The following is a link. After you open it, you can press the letter H to find the relevant instructions about the parameter information, However, it is useless for me, and perhaps more accurately, it is useless for NVDA.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/ide/using-intellisense?view=vs-2019

I very much hope that NVDA can do this and look forward to your reply.