Issue With Thunderbird And Account Settings In A Recent Update

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

In an attempt to help a person on another list, I wanted to see what port configuration was used by Gmail, I think it is 467 and 995, but I wanted to be sure. In any case,  when I go to tools/account settings, something has changed with a recent version of Thunderbird. There used to be an accessible tree view for each account you had set up which you could access by using the up/down arrow keys and the tab and shift + tab keystrokes. Now when I access the account settings, all  that is visible is one element of a tree view that does not read a name and then an HTML type interface that is largely unusable.

Has anyone else tried to manually edit their account settings recently and have you experienced this issue? If so, is there a solution?  Thanks for any help.

--
Signature: