Re: Vocalizer Compact Voices for NVDA

Daniel McGee

Hello Rui

So I have downloaded the Tiflotecnia, addons for NVDA 2021.1

However, when I bring up the select synthesizer dialog box, I don't see the Tiflotecnia, version of the voices.

Here are the addon versions I have installed below.

Vocalizer Expressive 1.1 Driver bl...
3.1.6
Tiflotecnia, LDA.

Nuance Vocalizer Expressive - english Compact Voices (Australia, British, Irish, Scotish, South African and United States. Version: 1.1.1

Hope this is of some help.

Daniel

On 04/08/2021 11:11, Rui Fontes wrote:

Vocalizer for NVDA from Tiflotecnia allows the use of compact voices...

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 18:10 de 04/08/2021, Daniel McGee escreveu:
Hello everyone

Are there any versions of the vocalizer voices that support, the compact variant which can be used with NVDA?

Using latest versions of NVDA and Windows 10.

Thank you

Daniel