Re: NVDA audio routing

Sarah k Alawami

Actually, it's tab once, not twice, at least on my copy of nvda. I've also done config profiles for this, but I don't care to do such, not all the time.

On 5 Aug 2021, at 12:56, Jujube wrote:

Yes there is. Press nvda control s to open synthesizer dialog and press tab twice to get to the sound device box, choose your option and press enter. Alternatively you can also configure in windows sound mixer (type sound mixer into windows search).

On 8/5/21, JinYoun healthytaeshim@... wrote: > Hello, I was just curious, is there a way to route NVDA sound to > headset and > have all other sound play through the default speaker for the pc? > Thank you > > > > > >