From: Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: 06 August 2021 15:00
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Tips on using windows10

Hi good people:

I've just successfully upgraded my laptop computer to windows10.

But the system still appears very difficult for me to understand and navigate.

I attempted to install some downloaded programs includdddinnng NVDA,

but each time I attempted, windows defender prevened th installation.

I attempted to install the apps, but windows defender prevented the

installation. I was prompted to restart my computer, aaaaandwhen I did

aaaall the downloaded programs I atteempted tto install, all

disappeeeaaarred.

On the other hand, I cannot open the flash drive where I have these

programs backed up. I cannot find the computer icon or my computer on

the desktop.

So, my questions are: how can I open the fllaaasssssssh

drrrivvvveeee,,,,   aaaaaand ssseeeeccccoonnnndlyyyyy,,,,

hhhoooooow ccaaaan   I prevent windows defender from preventing

mmmmmeeeee frrrromm  installing the apps. or how can I remove windows

defender.

Hope my questions are very well understoodddddd.... I am currenly

using narrator to access the computer.

I'm sorry about the bad typing of this mail. I am typing it on my

phone, using a bluetooth keyboard. I just don't uunnnnndeeersttand

wwwhyyy ssssooome letterrs appear many times and some get missing.

Thanking you in advance for your help.

Ibrahim.