Re: Does anyone have any tips for clicking on links that won’t click with NVDA

Gene

Did you try object navigation?

Sent: Friday, August 06, 2021 11:41 AM
Subject: [nvda] Does anyone have any tips for clicking on links that won’t click with NVDA

I’m using A website calledCACs Enterprise by CGI it’s a billing and payment platform, one of the problems I’m having is that there is a link which is actually a hover over menu, so hovering over it with the mouse will open up a list of other options but NVDA sees it only as a link.
i’ve tried clicking it but I’ve had no luck, and pressing shift plus NVDA  plus M to move the mouse over it, NVDA will read out the options on the list but there is no way to get at them to click them.
Does anyone have any ideas or tips?