Re: Introducing NVDA-addons.org, the largest international add-ons store with official and unofficial add-ons from all NVDA communities

Iván,

I'll never argue that giving the user the ability to choose their sort order is a bad idea.  Better than sticking with my suggestion as a fixed "one and only" option.  I still think it makes sense as a default option, but others may feel very differently.

But when this comes to fruition some default order will need to be selected.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.