Re: Introducing NVDA-addons.org, the largest international add-ons store with official and unofficial add-ons from all NVDA communities

Sarah k Alawami

I think there should be a toggle which the person can choose. I’d much prefer sometimes last updated and sometimes name.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, August 6, 2021 4:12 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Introducing NVDA-addons.org, the largest international add-ons store with official and unofficial add-ons from all NVDA communities

Iván,

First and foremost, thank you for all the time and effort to bring this to fruition.  It's a welcome addition.

I am about to make a suggestion, if I may, and that is to organize the add-ons list by add-on name.  As it looks now, the arrangement may be much like the old community add-ons page, which shifted based upon when the last update to a given add-on was made.  I have always hated this, and find it to be a very confusing arrangement (and some of that is because I can see, and having things change spots "at random" as updates occur doesn't allow one to get used to where anything "should be" on a given webpage).  I find it far easier to have a list where, like most things that have names, alphabetical order by name is used.  Although I know this may not be done, you won't get what you don't ask for.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.