Re: Introducing NVDA-addons.org, the largest international add-ons store with official and unofficial add-ons from all NVDA communities

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Gene,

There were times when I’ve had to do shift enter in order to click on a link that didn’t work. Luckily it doesn’t happen too often.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10