Re: No sound with NVDA 2020.1 in a Windows 10 VM

S├ębastien Hinderer

Dear all,

Although this is sent as a response to Brian, this e-mail intents to
thank allof you who helped me, with apologies for thedelay, I have been
sick lastly.

The diagnostic made by Lukasz (I think) was correct. I did havethe buggy
version of Windows and for some reason the update had been interrupted.
It has now been completed with sighted help and the latest NVDA
installed. I am still with the e-speach voicesynthesis but at least I am
in a position from where I should be able to progress by myself.

Thanks again and all the best to everybody,

S├ębastien.