Re: QT Applications are not accessible until I restart NVDA

Lukasz Golonka

On Mon, 09 Aug 2021 03:17:29 -0700
"Ravi Pinapaka" <psvkravi@gmail.com> wrote:

I tried with VirtualBox, Qt Online Installer and a small sample program that I wrote myself.
What version of Virtual Box have you tried?

ERROR - NVDAObjects.behaviors.LiveText._monitor (10:13:17.490) - EnhancedLegacyWinConsole._monitorThread (1628):
Error getting initial text
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "NVDAObjects\behaviors.pyc", line 310, in _monitor
File "NVDAObjects\window\winConsole.pyc", line 66, in _getText
File "winConsoleHandler.pyc", line 127, in getConsoleVisibleLines
File "wincon.pyc", line 77, in GetConsoleScreenBufferInfo
OSError: [WinError 6] The handle is invalid.
This is certainly not causing QT apps to become inaccessible.
Have you tried with all add-ons disabled?

--
Regards
Lukasz