I Can't Find The Menu bar On Microsoft Edge

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi good people:
I've just upgraded my laptop computer to windows10. I am unable to
find the menu bar on microsoft edge. When I attempt to bring down the
menu bar with the alt key, nothing gets activated. I even tried using
the application key, but the menus were not there.
So, how can I bring down the menus on the program. I particularly want
to add my bookmarks, and that has to be done in the favorites menu.
I have the latest version of NVDA running.
Hope my question is very well understood.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Ibrahim.