From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: August 9, 2021 7:02 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] I Can't Find The Menu bar On Microsoft Edge

Hi good people:
I've just upgraded my laptop computer to windows10. I am unable to find the menu bar on microsoft edge. When I attempt to bring down the menu bar with the alt key, nothing gets activated. I even tried using the application key, but the menus were not there.
So, how can I bring down the menus on the program. I particularly want to add my bookmarks, and that has to be done in the favorites menu.
I have the latest version of NVDA running.
Hope my question is very well understood.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Ibrahim.