Re: I Can't Find The Menu bar On Microsoft Edge

Gene

I’m not sure what is causing the problem.  Try holding alt and typing f, then releasing both keys.  If that doesn’t help, I’m not sure what to suggest.  You might be able to repair the program, but I haven’t looked into how to do that.  Let us know if alt f works or not and I will try to find information on repairing Edge, unless someone already has.

Sent: Monday, August 09, 2021 8:02 AM
Subject: [nvda] I Can't Find The Menu bar On Microsoft Edge

Hi good people:
I've just upgraded my laptop computer to windows10. I am unable to
find the menu bar on microsoft edge. When I attempt to bring down the
menu bar with the alt key, nothing gets activated. I even tried using
the application key, but the menus were not there.
So, how can I bring down the menus on the program. I particularly want
to add my bookmarks, and that has to be done in the favorites menu.
I have the latest version of NVDA running.
Hope my question is very well understood.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Ibrahim.