Re: I Can't Find The Menu bar On Microsoft Edge

Chris

Alt+F should bring down the menu

Or I prefer alt then arrow down your choice

From: Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: 09 August 2021 14:02
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] I Can't Find The Menu bar On Microsoft Edge

Hi good people:

I've just upgraded my laptop computer to windows10. I am unable to

find the menu bar on microsoft edge. When I attempt to bring down the

menu bar with the alt key, nothing gets activated. I even tried using

the application key, but the menus were not there.

So, how can I bring down the menus on the program. I particularly want

to add my bookmarks, and that has to be done in the favorites menu.

I have the latest version of NVDA running.

Hope my question is very well understood.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ibrahim.