Re: NVDA sometimes crashes when using edit boxes in INTERNET

Bhavya shah

Dear all,

I do not recall experiencing this more recently, but at least until a
couple months ago, I frequently encountered situations where NVDA
would choke up and go quiet whenever I went into focus mode on an edit
box in Microsoft Edge. (This was unique to Edge and did not occur in
Firefox in my case.) The only remedy was to launch Narrator, wait for
a while for NVDA to begin speaking or press Ctrl+Alt+N, and then try
interacting with that edit box again confronted by the same
non-trivial probability of NVDA freezing when entering the edit field.
I will revert with further details should I experience this again in
the near future.

Thanks.

Has he followed The Most Basic Troubleshooting Steps for Suspected NVDA
Issues ( https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/81494 ) ?

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.

--
Best Regards,