Re: nvda global commands extension

Rui Fontes

You should ask add-on author for that addition...

The e-mail address is:

paulber19@laposte.net

Rui Fontes

Às 17:48 de 09/08/2021, Marisane Moruthanyana escreveu:

Hi Brian

I thank you for the information.

I have seen the message by Gene.

However, the addon does not have the append emulating command yet.

What I am talking about is what clip content designer has recently
added to its package.

Append text to the clipboard.

The command is activated by CTRL+WinKey+C.

This is what JAWS does.

The command is very important when one is editing a long text.

I wish whoever is responsible for NVDA global commands extension can
take this request into account.

Hope you find this in order.

Marisane

Discussed very recently in this very group.  See message:
https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/86215

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.