Re: nvda global commands extension

Gene

I was sure there is an add-on that allows appending to the clipboard.  I did a Google search that said, roughly, append to clipboard nvda add-on and the following page was displayed as one of the earliest results.

While it may be desirable to add the function to the other adde-on being discussed, whether it is or not, you can do what you want with this add-on.

Sent: Monday, August 09, 2021 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda global commands extension

Hi Brian

I thank you for the information.

I have seen the message by Gene.

However, the addon does not have the append emulating command yet.

What I am talking about is what clip content designer has recently
added to its package.

Append text to the clipboard.

The command is activated by CTRL+WinKey+C.

This is what JAWS does.

The command is very important when one is editing a long text.

I wish whoever is responsible for NVDA global commands extension can
take this request into account.

Hope you find this in order.

Marisane