NVDA Is Not Reading Cell Contents With Excel online and Box

I use Box and access shared excel files online.

Up until last week it worked slowly, but it was possible to navigate the spread sheet.

However now NVDA  will not read the sell contents.

Here is the output from  NVDA Please note that the filename has been changed to filename, as the file name is confidential.

Start of output from NVDA

filename.xlsx on Box for Office Online - powered by Box  busy

frame    about:blank

application

main landmark

grid  edit  blank

alert  CSM Metrics Draft V4.xlsx . Excel . Editing View . 19 worksheets . Current worksheet is Martin . Press Alt Shift A for accessibility help .

label

CSM Metrics Draft V4.xlsx . Excel . Editing View . 19 worksheets . Current worksheet is Martin . Press Alt Shift A for accessibility help .

alert  CSM Metrics Draft V4.xlsx . Excel . Editing View . 19 worksheets . Current worksheet is Martin . Press Alt Shift A for accessibility help .

YES . Martin . "E" 10 . Data validation Press Alt+Down to Expand The Data Validation Options .

YES . Martin . "E" 10 . Data validation Press Alt+Down to Expand The Data Validation Options .  label

End of output from NVDA

Please note that it red out the contents of the sell which   the focus happened to be in when the spread sheet opened

When I arrow around the spread sheet, NVDA says "main landmark" It says this only once, and then there is no speech output.

It doesn’t even read out the sell references.

I can press F2 and  arrow about in the sell, and if there is content in there, then it will read it out.

I have tried google chrome, and it can read the sells  however it says blank and then reads out the content in the sell.

NVDA Version: 2021.1

Firefox version 90.0.2 (64-bit)

Google chrome version 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Version of excel  just says Excel for the web