Re: Introducing NVDA-addons.org, the largest international add-ons store with official and unofficial add-ons from all NVDA communities

Nolan Darilek

Awesome, the filter data should be small enough to stash in a cookie, and there shouldn't be any additional privacy implications as long as all you stash are the serialized values.

Thanks again, this is definitely a useful resource.

On 8/10/2021 9:31 AM, Iván Novegil via groups.io wrote:

I'll look into this, I'm currently not sure on how to do it on a relatively permanent and user-experience and privacy respectful way. Anyway, you can do something like this: https://nvda-addons.org?lasttested=2021.1

Hope this helps.

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Equipo de xestión web e desenvolvemento

Asociación Comunidad Hispanohablante de NVDA
- Tel.: (+34) 910 05 33 25 ext. 2000
- ivan.novegil@...
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

O 10/08/2021 á(s) 13:55, Nolan Darilek escribiu:

Finally got a chance to take a look at this, and it's very neat!

One thing I wonder: could filter settings be serialized to a cookie/local storage, and deserialized/defaulted on future visits?

I don't really care about addons not compatible with the latest NVDA, for instance. As of now, I seem to have to reset these preferences on every load. Might be nice to have them persist.

Thanks!

On 8/10/2021 3:51 AM, Iván Novegil via groups.io wrote:

Thank you Florian. All collaboration from other local communities is very appreciated.

Regards.

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Equipo de xestión web e desenvolvemento

Asociación Comunidad Hispanohablante de NVDA
- Tel.: (+34) 910 05 33 25 ext. 2000
- ivan.novegil@...
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

O 10/08/2021 á(s) 10:19, Florian Ionașcu escribiu:
Hello Ivan and all!
This website is very useful. Congrats to the NVDA Spanish community, this tool is a great contribution to the NVDA world.