Re: Looking for secure FTP client accessible with NVDA

Well I use flashfxp www.flashfxp.com.

Its by inicom but its not been updated in ages.

There are some querks and such to get about such as some folder views going away after os updates.

This can all be fixed by immediately making a backup after you have all settings and stuff set, and saving it to the cloud then restoring the settings part so as long as you have a non corrupted one it will work.

On 11/08/2021 6:32 am, Dennis Clark wrote:
Hello Everyone
Can anyone suggest a secure FTP client which works well with NVDA? Filezilla has been suggested by my sighted colleagues but I would prefer getting suggestions from those actually using the software with NVDA. Thanks for your assistance.
Dennis