This happened to me a few weeks ago.  I ended up having to reenter my user info a few times before it eventually reactivated.  I waited about a half hour between each attempt.

If you've lost your activation key as I believe the original poster has and your software doesn't reactivate on its own, you're going to have to contact the company and hope they'll send you the info again.  They really need a better, more customer friendly system for authorization and recovery.

Steve

On 2021-08-10 4:06 p.m., Gene wrote:
It may be that the server is down.  All Code Factory voices contact the server at intervals, I believe about once a month.  If your Internet is down or their server is down, the voices won’t function because they can’t be verified as registered.  So one person’s voices may work and another person’s may not.

I think this is a very bad system and, with good authorization systems, such as JAWS uses, this ongoing contact with the server is unnecessary.

I would suggest contacting Code Factory before more troubleshooting on your machine.  If their server is working properly, you may have to do something.  If it is down, you may just have to wait until it is up again.

Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Code Factory Voices no longer working?

Hi,

I wonder if you could haveaccidentally deleted your info with the
license. I don't know what else could be going with your code factory
voices. They're working fine on my system.

Rosemarie