Re: Code Factory Voices no longer working?

Clement Chou

It's a great idea, except for the fact that I got an automatic email
saying they're out of the office until the 22nd of August. This
presents a problem as I use primarily Eloquence along with Vocalizer
for multiple languages, and now am left scrambling to find alternative
voices that are decent. Either way, I've always said this was a system
that should be scrapped and that impression has just been reenforced.
Thanks for the thoughts and suggestions.

I will say, as I think about it, that I have seen the statement that you
should not be off the Internet for extended periods so Code Factory voices
can authorize themselves. But I haven’t seen information about whether all
voices are authorized at the same time or over time. While I would think
voices are authorized based on when they were activated, I don’t know that.
So I may be wrong about some people’s voices working and others not.

At any rate, I think contacting Code Factory is a good idea.