Re: Code Factory Voices no longer working?

Gerardo Corripio

Try going into where you'd activate the license; when I had to update my Code Factory license upon updating the addon with 21.1, the edit field where I'd have to type in my license key, was filled already with this info. So I copied and pasted it for safekeeping in a "NotePad" file. Then when it came time (after updating NVDA, and the Code Factory addon), I just copied and pasted the info back into the edit field. Good luck!

Gera

El 10 ago 2021, a la(s) 3:59 p.m., Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> escribió:

I saved the email that has all my info on it. That way if I need to reactivate my license, I don't have a problem with it.

On 8/10/2021 1:42 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Well that would depend where you got your info from.

If its for atguys you could probably ask atguys support, its probably in your order history somewhere.

I have always kept things backed up but you can ask atguys for your download info and keys again.

Not sure about the service because it still shows as active here but that doesn't mean anything it simply means the software didn't have an issue when it phoned home yet.

On 11/08/2021 7:52 am, Clement Chou wrote:
Woke up this morning to find Code Factory voices asking me to re-enter
my registration or activate a trial... and when I clicked try just to
see what happens it says there was an issue activating my license and
to make sure I had a working internet connection. Anyone know what the
deal with this is? Also seem to have somehow misplaced my registration
info, so need to figure out how to find it. thanks.

.