Re: Code Factory Voices no longer working?

Gerardo Corripio

Yes I see another edit field with the computer code, which seems to automatically be filled in. So do you recommend saving this code too, along with the activation key?
Gera

El 11 ago 2021, a la(s) 11:17 a.m., zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz <zvonimirek222@yandex.com> escribió:

Not really. If you retain the computer Id, you can reactivate the product agiain without loosing the activation count.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerardo Corripio
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 5:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Code Factory Voices no longer working?

So when this happens, is there no way to deactivate for instance, Activation1, back to the server? Thus you lost Activation one when these server problems happen?

Gera

El 11 ago 2021, a la(s) 10:11 a.m., Clement Chou <chou.clement@gmail.com> escribió:

It's back up now, I just reactivated myu software, but always good to
keep a backup solution handy in case the server crashes again. I would
buy other voices, but this addon is the only one that has the
languages I need, at least that I know of. More's the pity.

On 8/11/21, Clarissa Mitchell <MusicGirl712@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh boy! I finally got enough money in my PayPal account and I was
going to buy this add-on for NVDA from AT Guys. Then I see this
thread! Is the server still down, or is it back up by chance?

On 8/11/21, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@gmail.com> wrote:
Or in my case, I kept my registration key in my emails. However
created a folder for important stuff like this which syncs across all devices.

On 11 Aug 2021, at 04:26, Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@gmail.com> wrote:

Try going into where you'd activate the license; when I had to
update my Code Factory license upon updating the addon with 21.1,
the edit field where I'd have to type in my license key, was filled
already with this info. So I copied and pasted it for safekeeping
in a "NotePad" file.
Then
when it came time (after updating NVDA, and the Code Factory
addon), I just copied and pasted the info back into the edit field. Good luck!

Gera

El 10 ago 2021, a la(s) 3:59 p.m., Rosemarie Chavarria
<knitqueen2007@gmail.com> escribió:

I saved the email that has all my info on it. That way if I need
to reactivate my license, I don't have a problem with it.

On 8/10/2021 1:42 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Well that would depend where you got your info from.

If its for atguys you could probably ask atguys support, its
probably in your order history somewhere.

I have always kept things backed up but you can ask atguys for
your download info and keys again.

Not sure about the service because it still shows as active here
but that doesn't mean anything it simply means the software
didn't have an issue when it phoned home yet.

On 11/08/2021 7:52 am, Clement Chou wrote:
Woke up this morning to find Code Factory voices asking me to
re-enter my registration or activate a trial... and when I
clicked try just to see what happens it says there was an issue
activating my license and to make sure I had a working internet
connection. Anyone know what the deal with this is? Also seem to
have somehow misplaced my registration info, so need to figure
out how to find it. thanks.

.