From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerardo
Corripio
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 6:52 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Code Factory Voices no longer working?

Yes I see another edit field with the computer code, which seems to
automatically be filled in. So do you recommend saving this code too, along
with the activation key?
Gera

El 11 ago 2021, a la(s) 11:17 a.m., zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz
<zvonimirek222@...> escribió:

Not really. If you retain the computer Id, you can reactivate the product
agiain without loosing the activation count.