locked Re: Issues Withhhh Microsoft Edge

Ibrahim,

         I hate at this point to be "bringing down the hammer" but it is necessary.  Absolutely nothing you have asked about is related to NVDA in any way.  These are questions specific to Microsoft Edge under Windows 10.  Thus, if they are to remain in "the NVDA Group Sphere" you should be posting them on the Chat Subgroup.  A better option would be to ask these questions on the Windows Access for Screen Reader Users group.  Addresses for both of those options follow.  This topic will be locked immediately after I post this, as it is not NVDA-related in any meaningful way.
------

NVDA Chat Subgroup Archive:  https://nvda.groups.io/g/chat/topics

NVDA Chat Subgroup Addresses

To join:  chat+subscribe@nvda.groups.io

To post:  chat@nvda.groups.io

To receive a message containing the group description, and a list of these commands:  chat+help@nvda.groups.io

To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the Web):  chat+nomail@nvda.groups.io

This can also be used to put a vacation stop on group messages, then use one of the addresses below to resume delivery in the format of your choice.

To receive each group messages individually:  chat+single@nvda.groups.io

This is the default delivery unless you send a message to one of the addresses that follows.

To receive group messages in an HTML formatted digest:  chat+fulldigest@nvda.groups.io

To receive group messages in a plain text digest:  chat+digest@nvda.groups.io

To receive a daily summary instead of individual messages:  chat+summary@nvda.groups.io

To receive only special messages:  chat+special@nvda.groups.io

To contact the group owner(s):  chat+owner@nvda.groups.io
------

Windows Access with Screen Readers (Formerly: Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users Group)

Group Archive: https://winaccess.groups.io/g/winaccess/topics

Subscribe: winaccess+subscribe@winaccess.groups.io

Post: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io

Group Owner: winaccess+owner@winaccess.groups.io