Re: Code Factory Voices no longer working?

Sarah k Alawami

Basically, and they don't really care. They have basically treated us android and from what I hear pc people like garbage.

On 12 Aug 2021, at 10:34, tim wrote:

Basicly what your saying is its a codefactory problem and needs to be taken up with them the makers.

On 8/11/2021 11:44 AM, Clement Chou wrote: > Essentially, that's correct. If your copy was activated and is > suddenly unable to connect to the server, the only options you get > will be to buy it again or try and activate it. You can't retrieve a > license that's on the server because to do anything involving > authorization, the addon has to verify using the server. So it's a > self defeating system, basically. > > On 8/11/21, Gerardo Corripio gera1027@... wrote: >> So when this happens, is there no way to deactivate for instance, >> Activation1, back to the server? Thus you lost Activation one when >> these >> server problems happen? >> >> Gera >> Enviado desde mi iPhone SE (2nd Generation) de Telcel >> >>> El 11 ago 2021, a la(s) 10:11 a.m., Clement Chou >>> chou.clement@... >>> escribió: >>> >>> It's back up now, I just reactivated myu software, but always >>> good to >>> keep a backup solution handy in case the server crashes again. I >>> would >>> buy other voices, but this addon is the only one that has the >>> languages I need, at least that I know of. More's the pity. >>> >>>> On 8/11/21, Clarissa Mitchell MusicGirl712@... wrote: >>>> Oh boy! I finally got enough money in my PayPal account and I was >>>> going to buy this add-on for NVDA from AT Guys. Then I see this >>>> thread! Is the server still down, or is it back up by chance? >>>> >>>>> On 8/11/21, Daniel McGee danielmcgee134@... wrote: >>>>> Or in my case, I kept my registration key in my emails. However >>>>> created >>>>> a >>>>> folder for important stuff like this which syncs across all >>>>> devices. >>>>> >>>>>> On 11 Aug 2021, at 04:26, Gerardo Corripio gera1027@... >>>>>> wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>> Try going into where you'd activate the license; when I had >>>>>> to update >>>>>> my >>>>>> Code Factory license upon updating the addon with 21.1, the edit >>>>>> field >>>>>> where I'd have to type in my license key, was filled already >>>>>> with this >>>>>> info. So I copied and pasted it for safekeeping in a "NotePad" >>>>>> file. >>>>>> Then >>>>>> when it came time (after updating NVDA, and the Code Factory >>>>>> addon), I >>>>>> just copied and pasted the info back into the edit field. Good >>>>>> luck! >>>>>> >>>>>> Gera >>>>>> Enviado desde mi iPhone SE (2nd Generation) de Telcel >>>>>> >>>>>>> El 10 ago 2021, a la(s) 3:59 p.m., Rosemarie Chavarria >>>>>>> knitqueen2007@... escribió: >>>>>>> >>>>>>> I saved the email that has all my info on it. That way if I >>>>>>> need to >>>>>>> reactivate my license, I don't have a problem with it. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> On 8/10/2021 1:42 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote: >>>>>>>> Well that would depend where you got your info from. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> If its for atguys you could probably ask atguys support, its >>>>>>>> probably >>>>>>>> in >>>>>>>> your order history somewhere. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> I have always kept things backed up but you can ask atguys for >>>>>>>> your >>>>>>>> download info and keys again. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Not sure about the service because it still shows as active >>>>>>>> here but >>>>>>>> that doesn't mean anything it simply means the software didn't >>>>>>>> have >>>>>>>> an >>>>>>>> issue when it phoned home yet. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> On 11/08/2021 7:52 am, Clement Chou wrote: >>>>>>>>> Woke up this morning to find Code Factory voices asking me to >>>>>>>>> re-enter >>>>>>>>> my registration or activate a trial... and when I clicked try >>>>>>>>> just >>>>>>>>> to >>>>>>>>> see what happens it says there was an issue activating my >>>>>>>>> license >>>>>>>>> and >>>>>>>>> to make sure I had a working internet connection. Anyone know >>>>>>>>> what >>>>>>>>> the >>>>>>>>> deal with this is? Also seem to have somehow misplaced my >>>>>>>>> registration >>>>>>>>> info, so need to figure out how to find it. thanks. >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> . >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> >> >> >> >> > > > >

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.