How to update speech dictionary entries and configuration profiles on a portable version of NVDA?

Luke

Hi! I put a portable version of NVDA on a thumb drive about a year ago .  I have no problem updating the NVDA version itself and add ons on the portable version. On the installer version of NVDA I have on my windows 10 desktop I have added entries to the speech dictionary and have made a few  minor changes to the main configuration profile I use. I want my  portable version  updated with those changes. Do I simply make a new portable version, or can I update the existing portable version I already have, or is there another way? Thanks!