Re: A point to consider about Eloquence

Sarah k Alawami

Yes it actually does. I’ve used the free trial and it did a few weeks ago.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of mattias
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2021 8:22 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] A point to consider about Eloquence

but the sapi5 version dont support audiogames

Den 13 augusti 2021 23:43:16 skrev benmoxey@...:

Hi everyone

Josh makes an important point regarding the SAPI5 version of Eloquence and there  being no difference with responsiveness/quality etc. Another important feature to consider is that you can use the SAPI5 version with other Windows applications, such as Narrator.

Basically, if you just want to use Eloquence with NVDA, the add-on is great value because you get the additional Vocaliser (human sounding) voice. The purchase also supports NV Access. :)

If you want to use it with Narrator etc, buy the SAPI5 version.

All the best.

Ben

14 Aug 2021, at 12:18 am, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:

I own the sapi5 eloquence from codeFactory and I also own the addon. I don't see any difference with responsiveness because they are both equally very responsive and fast. The sapi5 one is better because it just works with no addon required.