Re: Here is A Tutorial on Configuration Profiles in NVDA

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi TheeQuinn

Could I add your tutorials to my website so people can find them easier with other tutorials all in the one place for nvda.

The main website is called http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

They would come off one of my nvda tutorials pages I do have a video tutorial series on the nvda screen reatder related resources page

If they are just audio ones with a pictur they could go on the nvda audio tutorials page.

I am hoping to do some updates tonight to the website and if allowed putting them up there just have to figure which page or pages if broken up. as one 2 tutorials would suit the nvda tutorials for other programs page and profiles on another?

Gene nz

On 14/08/2021 9:08 am, TheeQuinn Public wrote:
Good day everyone. I recently did a video explaining configuration profiles in NVDA and how to create them and much more. You can check it out here :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG4ffZuCkIo&t=6s