locked Re: Owner's Note: Community Letter

John Altmeyer

Nimer, thanks for your kind caring manner of putting things in perspective.  And I also encourage everyone to get vaccinated.  Vaccinations have been proven to be safe and effective.  We don't want to lose you.  Do it for yourself, do it for your loved ones, but pleas get vaccinated.  These are literally tragic times.

On 08/15/2021 8:14 PM, Nimer Jaber wrote:
Hello everyone,

Today, for me, and for the world, is a difficult day. I write this message in recognition of what is happening in Afghanistan, and in Haiti. If you are from either location, or are impacted, please know that this community supports you. Please also know that you can reach out to nvda+owner@nvda.groups.io and I will do all I can to assist you.

We live in a united world. The pain and strife in any country should impact us all, and certainly impacts me. While this group exists to discuss NVDA screen reader, we are an international community of human beings first.

Please look after one another, please consider wearing masks and getting vaccinated, please consider doing what you can for your fellow man. We are all brothers and sisters, all fellow human beings.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.