Re: How should I read the parameter information of each method in Visual Studio?

Luke Robinett

About NVDA reading the entire line when navigating IntelliSense menus… And not to hijack the original topic of the thread, but since you said it had been fixed, I’m curious about that. I’m running Visual Studio 2019 and the latest version of NVDA and it’s still not working correctly for me. Is there something else I need to do? Thank you so much!

On Aug 15, 2021, at 7:57 AM, Rowen Cary <manchen_0528@...> wrote:

Hi Luke, The problem that you mentioned that NVDA would read the whole line incorrectly has been fixed. But the parameter information can not be read so far, which really bothers me and it is also very frustrating.