From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Robinett
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2021 19:14
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Owner's Note: Community Letter

Hi Shaun. With so much bitterness in this world I for one don’t mind random moments of kindness even in unexpected forums such as this. My suggestion to you or anyone else offended by the content is simply to scroll past it and onto something that interests you. I don’t think there’s any need to make a snarky reply. Just my two cents.

On Aug 15, 2021, at 6:58 PM, Shaun Oliver <blindman75@...> wrote:

look, it is nice that you're all wanting people to be safe and do what you feel is the right thing. but that's just it. it is what you feel is the right thing.

can we now please get back to the topic of NVDA?

On 16/08/2021 11:09 am, Moti Azrad rambled on about the following:

Hi Nimer Jaber,

I sure agree with all your words in this letter.

We have to do the best to assist each other and to do all the needed things to keep our life and to protect ourselves.

Thanks much

Moti

Moti Azrad

Musician and Piano-Tuner