Re: accessible uninstaller that works with NVDA

Richard Kuzma

Good morning,

I have a program uninstaller here that I got turned on to bhy the jaws people.

I can try and get it to you in some way.

I have not used it extensively, but it does completely remove/uninstall apps/programs.

I will not guaranty any results as everyone’s system is different.

Let me know if you would like me to get it to you.

I believe it is from Microsoft as well.

Thanks,

Rich