Re: accessible uninstaller that works with NVDA

Ron Canazzi

Hi Betina,

Try the following to uninstall your problem program.

1.  Open the run dialogue with windows key + r.
2.  type the following:
shell:appsfolder
and press enter.

This will open an old style programs and features type interface familiar to users of Windows 7 and earlier.
It is in a Windows explorer Window.
3.  use up/down arrow keys or first letter navigation to highlight the name of the problem program.
4.  use the context menu windows context key or shift + F10) to bring up options for the program.
5.  If this is not a program native to Windows, one of them should be uninstall.
6.  Press enter on the uninstall item and follow the prompts.

see if this enabled you to uninstall the program.

On 8/17/2021 9:12 AM, betina vega wrote:
Hi:

Thank you for your response. But I have a program that I’m not able to uninstall for some reason.

Sincerely,
Betina Vega

On Aug 17, 2021, at 5:42 AM, udit pandey <udit52805@...> wrote:

hi,
if you are using windows 10
then no need for anything
On Tue, 17 Aug 2021 at 15:54, betina vega <betinavega93@...> wrote:
Hello:

Thank you for allowing me to join this group.
My name is Betina, and I am a piano teacher living in the United States.
i have a question regarding program uninstallers.
Would any of you have a recommendation for an accessible program uninstaller?
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Betina vega

--