Try the following to uninstall your problem program.
1. Open the run dialogue with windows key + r.
2. type the following:
and press enter.
This will open an old style programs and features type
interface familiar to users of Windows 7 and earlier.
It is in a Windows explorer Window.
3. use up/down arrow keys or first letter navigation to
highlight the name of the problem program.
4. use the context menu windows context key or shift + F10)
to bring up options for the program.
5. If this is not a program native to Windows, one of them
should be uninstall.
6. Press enter on the uninstall item and follow the prompts.
see if this enabled you to uninstall the program.
On 8/17/2021 9:12 AM, betina vega
Thank you for your response. But I have a
program that I’m not able to uninstall for some reason.
if you are using windows 10
then no need for anything
Thank you for allowing me to join this group.
My name is Betina, and I am a piano teacher living
in the United States.
i have a question regarding program uninstallers.
Would any of you have a recommendation for an
accessible program uninstaller?
Thank you for your time.
For a nation to admit it has done grevous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice;
For a nation to claim it has always been great, needs no improvement and to cling to its past achievements is no virtue!