Re: accessible uninstaller that works with NVDA

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi,

I had that program when I brought my computer back from Best Buy after having it repaired. I had trouble uninstalling it too so I called the Microsoft disability line and they helped me get rid of it.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows