Re: accessible uninstaller that works with NVDA

Jackie

Hello, Betina, and welcome on list.

Please try this:
https://answers.webroot.com/Webroot/ukp.aspx?pid=7&app=vw&vw=1&solutionid=1034

Solution obtained from:
https://www.lifewire.com/uninstall-webroot-4773653
in case you're hesitant to click a link.

On 8/17/21, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I had that program when I brought my computer back from Best Buy after
having it repaired. I had trouble uninstalling it too so I called the
Microsoft disability line and they helped me get rid of it.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows