Re: accessible uninstaller that works with NVDA

Jackie

1 of these days if I ever get a bit of spare change, I'm gonna get a
test computer, just for malware analysis as well as for testing the
functionality or lack thereof for programs like this 1. Why is it that
spare change seems so hard to come by? It really is true that money
talks, but all mine ever seems to say is "goodbye!"

On Tue, Aug 17, 2021 at 01:43 PM, Jackie wrote:

This 1, however, just sounds like
trouble to me in all caps. :).
-
And it sounds, to me, like non-critical documentation that simply remains
un-updated.  They'd be better off not describing a Captcha at all, these
days, as they keep evolving.  Not to mention that I doubt there's a computer
user in existence who's not brand, spankin' new to computing who hasn't
encountered Captchas more times than they can count.

I actually haven't encountered a "pure" distorted text Captcha in a very
long time now.  Those were, undoubtedly, completely inaccessible.  And most
of the "pick the pictures that include . . ." ones I'm running into these
days have other alternatives, though typically a link needs to be activated
to get to them (sometimes it).

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.