Strange say-all phenomenon

Christopher Bartlett

Running NVDA 2021.1 and using the Onecore voices.  In some programs, (Microsoft Word is the most recent example I've come across,) say all is using a different voice than the one I've selected for the application-specific profile.  I've gone into settings and verified that I have the voice set properly.  What's weird is that NVDA is using Microsoft David, a voice I have never used for anything because I don't like it.  If I scroll through the document manually, the correct voice happens.
I've also experienced this problem in Qread,  Is there some way to have a separate say all voice that I've forgotten about?  I looked through the help yesterday, and couldn't find anything.  What's going on here?

Christopher BArtlett

--
Christopher Bartlett