Re: accessible uninstaller that works with NVDA

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi Betina,

I would like recomend to you Geek uninstaller. It's portable and accessible very well. You can use it with Nvda.

Jarek

Dne 17.08.2021 v 6:59 betina vega napsal(a):

Hello:

Thank you for allowing me to join this group.
My name is Betina, and I am a piano teacher living in the United States.
i have a question regarding program uninstallers.
Would any of you have a recommendation for an accessible program uninstaller?
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Betina vega

__________ ESET Internet Security __________

Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována, a nebyly v ní nalezeny žádné hrozby.

Verze detekčního jádra: 23807 (20210817)

https://www.eset.cz

--
Jarek