Re: Weather_Plus notice

Ron Canazzi

Hi Adriano,

Judging by the mail on this list, the issue has been solved almost everywhere--even in the good old USA where I reside.

On 8/24/2021 6:19 AM, Adriano Barbieri via groups.io wrote:

Hi to every one,

As of this morning the json data returned by the API is incomplete and generates an IndexError due to an empty list.
It happens with all cities.
I wrote to the developers of the API, we hope it's a problem they will solve soon, but for today it is, sorry.
Thanks
Adriano

--
Signature: